Join several photos to create pan images
You've got two excellent possibilities to create panoramic images: one of them involves using a digital camera that has this function and the other one has to do with using a program to make pan images like Autopano.
A simple way of creating your own panoramic images.
- Intuitive interface that makes it really easy to use.
- Efficient combination of photos thanks to a technology developed as part of a research project of the University of British Columbia in Canada.
- Color correction engine that makes the visible unions between photos disappear.
- Editor capable of working with large images rapidly in real time.
- Mask tool that allows you to remove elements from a photo.
- Support for over 400 image file formats, including JPEG, PSD and RAW.
- Possibility to export the panoramic images in 7 different formats: TIFF, PNG, JPEG, Kolor Raw, HDR Radiance, EXR and even PSD with information about the images that are part of the pan image incorporated to the different layers.
- This is a trial version with limited functions that includes a watermark on the images created.
- Runs on the 64-bit version of Ubuntu 14.04.
Autopano Pro 4.0.1
Turn your photos into panoramic images